After logging into the DOMA site, all users are immediately launched to the Home Page. Based upon the individual user log-in, access and functionality within the site will vary. The Home Page is divided into 3 sections to organize information more efficiently:
- In the header area is the Main Navigation menu with four (4) functional areas. Each Main Navigation menu item will bring up its own unique Left Navigation Menu.
- The Left Navigation Menu is a collapsible panel that encompasses the majority of tools and links that you will use. These panels will be different for each main navigation page.
- The body of the Home Page contains the Site Message and customized Dashboard widgets. The Site Message and Dashboard widgets appear when you first log into the portal. These can be customized from the Configuration page and selecting either Site Message or Dashboard from the Left Navigation Menu.
The Main Navigation has four (4) menu options. Each menu brings up its own Left Navigation Menu.
This is the page that every user will see upon logging in and therefore can be curated by both Administrators and individual users for a better user experience. See Configuration for Administrator controls and User Preferences for individual user changes. The home page will act as a starting point and in most instances the main page for users. Some of the most important of the functions on this page are:
- Basic Search
- Launch DIA
- Install Standalone DIA
- See Tasks and Saved Searches
- Connect to outside sites using the Links section
Manage Users and Groups
- Learn more about site Administration
Manage Custom Fields, Entity and Document Types, Dashboards, and more...
- Learn more about Site Configuration
Manage Custom and Audit Reports
- Learn about site Reports
- Basic Search - Quick search off of a Primary Custom Field
- Learn more about Basic Search
- Advanced Search - Refine search results by using multiple Custom Fields in conditions and criteria
- Learn more about Advanced Search
- User Preferences - Change your Password, Saved Searches, and more...
- Learn more about User Preferences
- Help - launches this Wiki Help
- Log Out
Site Message and Dashboard
Your Administrator is the only one with permissions to post messages under Site Message. Be sure to watch for new notifications.
- See more about creating a Site Messages.
The Dashboard is a quick snapshot of one or more of your Saved Searches or Reports.
- See more about creating a Dashboard widget.
- Advanced Search allows you to search by Custom Fields of an Entity or Document and specifying Search Criteria.
- See more about performing an Advanced Search.
- Add allows you to add an Entity or Document into the system.
- This menu item is a hot button which brings you to a Search Results screen.
- See more about Adding an Entity or Document.
- The DOMA Imaging App (DIA) is a separate application that launches in a new window. This robust application is used to modify documents and indexes.
- Install the DOMA Imaging App is a desktop version of the DOMA Imaging App (DIA). This is new to DOMA in version 7.7, please see Standalone DIA for more information about this application.
- Workflow Tasks are created by a Site Administrator and appear on the Home page of the designated Group.
- See more about navigating Workflow Tasks
- Saved Searches show searches that have been saved by you, the User; as well as Group Saved Searches, set up and "pushed-out" by an Administrator.
- These dynamic Saved Searches allow rapid access to record sets for efficient workflow.
- Clicking on a link presents a current search list matching the saved criteria.
- E-mail alerts can be created to notify a user of a change of status in the Saved Searches.
- See more about viewing and using Saved Searches.
The Links on your home page can come in handy for accessing other sites that you use in conjunction with the DOMA portal. Administrators can add links for all users by going to Config on the Main Navigation Menu then selecting Links from the Left Navigation Menu. Additionally, each individual user can create their own links that only appear on their site. This can be done under User Preferences then clicking Links on the Left Navigation Menu.
- See more about viewing and using Links.
Contact DOMA Help Desk
Before contacting the Help Desk please check this wiki for any information that may solve your issue. If you need assistance, please submit a help desk ticket by emailing us at email@example.com.
In your message, please include the:
- Subject of your issue
- The URL of the site you are on
- Detailed explanation of the problem
- Any screenshots that you think accurately show your issue (NEVER INCLUDE PHI OR PII IN AN EMAIL)
Return to Main Page